Embracing the hope and the pain of the Independence and division, Korea has been achieved historic democratization and prosperity.
Now, it is time for Korea to walk toward the unification.
“The 1st Unification Music Festival: Sing the Unified Korea” is planned to share the hope and necessity of the unification. Anyone who loves singing and would like to join this music festival, do not hesitate to apply for it!
Application Period: From June 15, 2015 – August 14, 2015
Submission to: email@example.com (by email)
|1st Round (evaluating recorded music and application form)||August 24 – 28* The staff will contact those who passed this preliminary individually via phone, NK Watch’s websites and blog|
|2nd Round||September 19 (Saturday)||Seoul (exact place to be announced)|
|The Final||October 17 (Saturday)||Seoul (exact place to be announced)|
Themes for Music:
* There are no limitations on genre, rearrangement of lyrics, and the number of participants.
* Changing lyrics of the existing music is okay.
* Changing lyrics into themes of Korean unification and North Korean human rights will have extra points.
– Everyone who loves music and cares about Korean unification and North Korean human rights (but should be in Korea on the day of the 2nd round and final)
– Participants should be responsible for the copyright of the composed songs. If it is found plagiarism, every qualification for the award will be forfeited.
– The songs sung at the final round will be made into promotional CD for the Korean Unification Music Festival.
– Application (download Application Form)
– The MP3 file of your singing and the music sheet (in JPG or PDF format)
– Names of all team members if applicable.
|Grand Prize||? 2,000,000|
|Gold Prize||? 1,300,000|
|Silver Prize||? 900,000|
|Bronze Prize||? 650,000|
|Participation Prize||? 400,000|
* ?200,000 will be provided to all selected participants of the second round.
* ?250,000 will be provided to all selected participants of the final round.
Sponsor: Ministry of Government Administration and Home Affairs of Korea
Host: NK Watch
? ? ? ? ?Youth Forum of North Korea Democratization
? ? ? ? ?We Make Korea